Monday, February 11, 2008

Mason's Photo Shoot

Last Friday morning Ryan and Mason stopped by the house. Mason had heard that I was taking pictures and he wanted in on the action. I am always looking for someone to be a model for me so I took the opportunity to get more practice setting up the flashes. Mason is quite the professional. He had a pose picked out for each picture and really got into it. I think he got a little more than he bargained for by the time he ended up holding a rose and wearing Taylor's tutu. I have a feeling some of these pictures might haunt him at some point in the future.










3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Don't mis-read it....he WANTED to wear the tutu! He asked to put it on! He also wanted pink and purple background lighting!

Deidra said...

And to think that we mean girl cousins used to tease Derek by calling him the "weenie ballereenie!"

Robnz Fam said...

Troy these are so amazing!