Friday, July 21, 2006

Who knew?? Everybody Really Does Love Raymond.

Up until a few months ago I had never watched Everybody Loves Raymond. I knew it was on CBS and that was pretty much enough. Very few things on CBS are good and or funny. Alisha started watching it and soon had a Season Pass for it on the Tivo. I would catch bits of it here and there and what do you know, it was actually pretty funny. Now I watch it all of the time and really like it. Frank is one of my all time favorites. HOLY CRAP. hehehe Well, there you have it....I too love Raymond.
Thanks for coming....enjoy the biscote.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

My all-time favorite quote from "Everybody Loves Raymond" is a little conversation between Frank and Marie. Marie asks if she is just Frank's trophy wife, to which Frank replies, "What contest in HELL did I win?!?"

Karisa said...

I too love Raymond. My favorite is when Deborah asks "Have you ever though of hugging me?" To which Raymond replies, "It's kinda hard to hug someone who's trying to kill you." Good show.